When it comes to hobbies, traveling is high up on our priority list. And because we’re in the midst of getaway season, we’re excited to share our trips with you. Check back on the block every two weeks for a new destination (psst…you can find all of our travel stories here.)
For this edition, we’re taking a look at where our Social Media Manager, Monica Freeman, spent her time on the Amalfi Coast. Check out what she brought and where she went below.
- Nothing can compare to the stunning views you can get on the coast. This view from Giardini di Augusto was unbelievable.
- One of the best parts of our trip was swimming inside of the Blue Grotto. You’re technically not supposed to, but they were closed that day due to rough waves and we were not about to miss out on exploring this cave.
- Can you believe that people live in these adorable villas? It all looked like it was straight out of a storybook.
- One major reason we chose the Amalfi Coast is all of the boating you can do. Here, you can literally make an entire day of zooming around the coastline and never feel bored.
- I’ve found the best way to wake up: Underneath an umbrella on a beach in Positano.
- The rough waves ended up turning the water the brightest blue I could ever imagine. Unfortunately, it did not make for the best boat ride to Capri!
- Loved bringing out these Lizzie Fortunato statement earrings for a day out in Positano.
- This classic Phillippe Audibert set worked perfectly for a dinner at La Tagliata.
- We loved having dinner at Da Gelsomina in Anacapri. Not only is the food amazing (get the fish!), but you get to explore the lush property if you need to kill some time.
- This lemon almond cake from Mamma Agata‘s in Ravello was incredible. How do they get that cake so moist?