When it comes to hobbies, traveling is high up on our priority list. And because we’re in the midst of getaway season, we’re excited to share our trips with you. Check back on the block every two weeks for a new destination (psst…you can find all of our travel stories here.)
This week we’re taking a look at our Director of Marketing Biz Zast’s incredible Moroccan getaway. Check out what she brought and where she went below.
- Hang out poolside at Dar Ahlam and thank me later. It’s the most magical hotel I’ve ever stayed at.
- Gorgeous flowers covering a wall at the over the top gardens of La Mamounia.
- I never leave for a trip without my Wallpaper guides. They’re easy to pack and always have the best off-the-beaten path suggestions.
- These Birkenstocks were perfect for wandering walks through the Medina in Marrakech.
- This incredible private lunch setup in the garden at Dar Ahlam was so memorable.
- Climbing the Erg Chebbi dunes to catch the sunset with my husband. What a view!
- If you’re looking for a breathtaking dinner, head to Amanjena just outside Marrakech. I’m in love with this dramatic entryway.
- Fresh olives at a souk in Skoura. Olives were a part of every meal in Morocco. Seriously, they are everywhere!
- Our favorite way to cool down during long lunches.
- How’s this for home decor? These amazing details can be found at the famous Bahia Palace. It’s such a tranquil respite within the busy Medina of Marrakech.
- Just a little break from my favorite new Chloe wedges by this tranquil fountain.