We’ve teamed up with some amazing fashion illustrators for a few of our All Store Holiday events and just can’t stop flipping through their images. In fact, they’ve even been impacting our style. Check out some of the looks they’ve inspired below and all the details on where to catch these talented sketchers.
From Lily Qian’s Sketchbook
It’s easy to want to reach for grays in the winter. But for more texture, take cue from Lily’s portrait and play with shades and layers to achieve a multidimensional look.
- Menchi for Intermix Leather Trim Belted Contrast Wrap Coat
- J Brand Faded Skinny
- Eugenia Kim Metallic Thread Knit Headband
- IRO Dankin Cone Heel Leather Bootie
- Shae EXCLUSIVE Marled Sweater
From Rina Iwai’s Gallery
The easiest way to turn heads when wearing classic black-and-white stripes? A splash of red. In our case, this calls for a chic crossbody.
- Stella McCartney Small Falabella Shaggy Deer Crossbody
- Alexandre Birman Python Trim Over The Knee Flat Boots
- mason by michelle mason Zipper Detailing Mini Leather Skirt
- A.L.C. EXCLUSIVE Open Back Striped Sweater
It’s a Blue, Blue World, Jessica Durrant
The moody blues in this watercolor pieces reminded us of our love for pairing black and navy. A white backpack gives this feeling a clean look.
- rag & bone Kent Crewneck
- Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Backpack
- Valentino Noir Rockstud Ballerina
- rag & bone/JEAN Trouser/Jogging Leather Pant
INTERMIX All Store Holiday Event
December 4, 5-7 pm