Is there anything better than looking at a picture and getting lost in it? We think not, which is why we just can’t take our eyes off of Meghan Howland’s mysterious and beautiful paintings. We’re thrilled to bring her art into INTERMIX and have her design a limited-edition tote made exclusively for our Chestnut Hill boutique. If you don’t get a chance to snag a tote, browse through some of the outfits we put together, inspired by her paintings.
“Self With Curtain”
Pair grey jeans with a classic white turtleneck sweater for a lax but luxe look. Add some texturewith suede boots and edgy accessories.
- Neil Barrett Sweater Trim Turtleneck Blouse
- Vita Fede Ultra Titan Solid Ring
- Vita Fede Crystal V Ring
- Plomo Slouchy Suede Boot
- IRO Upney Grey Print Skinny
Winter has arrived, which means it’s time to bury ourselves in cozy coats. Our advice: Stay warm and stay in style.
- Missoni Lightweight Infinity Lurex Scarf
- IRO Dankin Cone Heel Leather Bootie
- SAM EXCLUSIVE Hooded Fur Inset Jacket
- J Brand Leather Skinny
- Brochu Walker Tonal Textured Stripe Sweater
“The Big Sigh”
Nothing is edgier than a leather jacket. If you’re looking to soften the look, pair it with a skirt-and-sneaker combo. Like Meghan’s paintings, it’s edgy and dreamy—the best of both worlds.
- Giles & Brother Crystalized Nail Cuff Bracelet
- Vita Fede EXCLUSIVE Monaco Double Wrap Leather/Chain Bracelet
- Barbara Bui EXCLUSIVE Colorblock Zip Insert Moto Jacket
- Autumn Cashmere EXCLUSIVE Cable Knit Back Hoodie
- Barbara Bui Hi-Top Printed Calfhair Sneaker
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Faux Leather Waistband Quilted Skirt