Tuxedos are often synonymous with highly formal dressing, but we found three more ways to wear the tux trend. Check out the looks we came up with at INTERMIX Madison Avenue below.
A Softer Side
We love the idea of styling with a blush-colored blazer to add a feminine touch. Adding accessories with silver hardware toughens it up just a bit.
- Barbara Bui Leather Lapel Blazer
- Love Leather EXCLUSIVE A-Line Leather Skirt
- Stella McCartney Small Falabella Cross-body: Available in stores
- Fendi Polifonia T-Strap Sandal: Available in stores
Play on Texture
Leather pants are everywhere this season, and there’s no reason why you couldn’t style a pair with a tux blazer. A holographic bag will add another layer of interest.
- Stella McCartney Blazer: Available in stores
- Derek Lam Peplum Top: Available in stores
- J Brand Stretch Leather Skinny
- Sergio Rossi Godiva Piper Pointy Toe Pump
- Giles & Brother Cuffs
- Proenza Schouler PS11 Hologram Cross-body: Available in stores
Pop of Color
Focus on a favorite hue and style around it with neutrals to keep the look feeling polished. Bordeaux is a favorite of our this season, and we love how it looks pair with grays.