As much as we love NYFW, we can’t get enough of the chic styles and silhouettes we always see at Paris Fashion Week—and this year was no exception. Check out the styles we loved most and how to wear them today.
A leopard print dress in a classic silhouette is always a do. Finish the look with sleek pumps and standout accessories for the ultimate Parisian flair.
- Ray-Ban Glossy Havana Clubmaster Sunglasses
- Valentino Rockstud Wristlet Clutch
- A.L.C. EXCLUSIVE Leopard Longsleeve Knit Dress
- Sergio Rossi Godiva Pointy Pump
No one does simple-but-striking quite like the Parisian crowd. Go for this season’s must-have grays and pair with leather pieces to achieve a sophisticated, but edgy look.
- Chloe Colorblock Baylee Bag
- IRO Leather Detail Tweed Jacket
- Equipment Signature Blouse
- Ray-Ban Original Aviator Sunglasses
- Missoni Knit Skull Hat
- rag & bone/JEAN Reverse Leather Jodhpur
- Bottega Veneta Small Intrecciato Leather Shoulder Bag
- J Brand Ready-to-Wear Knit Zip Sweatpants
- Helmut Lang Articulated Wool Sweater
- IRO Dankin Cone Heel Leather Bootie
The transitional sweatshirt-skirt combination gets an update with leather paneling and a monochromatic palette. We’re in love.