It’s no surprise that we look forward to fall in NYC: The city comes alive with so many cultural events and our calendars are packed night after night. Check out the concerts, exhibits and events we’ll be checking out and the outfits we’ll be wearing.
Icona Pop at Webster Hall, September 20
After seeing the duo perform at our 20th Anniversary party in Chicago, we just knew we had to see them again. This time, we’ll catch the girls’ show on our turf.
- Sergio Rossi Godiva Pointy Pump
- Vita Fede Monaco Double Wrap Leather/Chain Bracelet
- Barbara Bui EXCLUSIVE Quilted Sleeve Leather Jacket
- rag & bone/JEAN EXCLUSIVE Camo Print Tee
- R13 Distressed & Destroyed Skinny
James Turrell at The Guggenheim, through September 25
Turrell is returning to the New York art scene for the first time since 1980 with his groundbreaking exhibit on perception, light, color and space. We can’t wait to check out the museum’s transformed rotunda.
- IRO Destroyed Boyfriend
- L’Agence Zip Back Square Top
- Vita Fede Emma Triple Ring
- Barbara Bui Exotic Clutch
- Valentino Punkouture Allover Stud T Strap Slingback Pump
Open House NY, October 12-13
This annual festival grants access to more than 200 of the city’s most exclusive sites and landmarks. We can’t wait to get lost in NYC’s most intriguing architecture.
- Christoper Kon Foldover Zippered Leather Envelope Clutch
- Current/Elliott The Perfect Denim Shirt
- Giles & Brother Cabochon Hex Mesh Necklace
- Joseph Belted Open Placket Coat
- Helmut Lang Zipper Detail Leather Legging
CMJ Music Marathon, October 15-19
We always want to know who the next rising musicians are, so attending these concerts is a must-do for the season.
- rag & bone Leather Trim Flare Dress
- Vita Fede Crystal Titan Stud Earrings
- Vita Fede Pandora Crystal Bracelet
- Vita Fede Mini Mixed Crystal Titan Bracelet
- Barbara Bui Snakeskin High-Top Sneaker
ING New York City Marathon, November 3
Speaking of marathons, we’ll be cheering for our runner friends from the sidelines at this iconic race. We’ll be getting ready for the day with some layers, which will leave us ready for anything.