What do you get the guy who has it all? Whether he’s at the office or on the town, we found a few things to strike his fancy.
- Worldly Pleasures - A cultured man deserves a dose of culture – and business, and design, and international affairs. Gift him a subscription to Monocle, which covers them all with a keen, global eye. Available at monocle.com/subscribe, starting at $71 for five issues.
- All Tied Up - Ties are to him are what shoes are to you, so he’ll gladly make room for another. Slim styling, Italian wool, and a lamb leather band make this one an instant classic. Available at titleofwork.com, $263
- Point and Shoot - It’s hard not to geek out about the GoPro HERO3 camera: Lightweight design, waterproof housing, pro photo and video functions, and built-in WiFi will make it his new favorite toy. Available at gopro.com, $199.99
- Fire Starter - His trusty Bic could use some swagger. Dress it up with G.G.$.’s gold-plated lighter case, whose slick chain connects to his shirt pocket. Available at gunsgermssteal.com, $165
- Cross His Heart - The days of back-pocket bulge are over. First & Company’s chest pocket wallet keeps his cards safe and accessible without the extra bulk. Available at firstandcompany.com, $95
- Bon Appétit - You’ve said it once, and you’ll say it again: There’s nothing sexier than a man who can cook. He can master everything from paella to French pastries thanks to Sur La Table’s classes, which are available at locations across the country. See classes and locations at surlatable.com
- Carry On – A crisp, preppy duffel not only keeps him ready for last-minute business trips, it’s also a stylish hint that a weekend getaway for two is in order. Available at hudsonsutler.com, $120
You’ve shopped for him — now, shop for you. See what’s new at Intermix. >>