This fall we’re coveting all things Ohne Titel. Let us introduce you to Alexa Adams and Flora Gill, the design duo behind this fabulous new vendor of ours. From their knit-weave jackets to their genius use of color blocking, these fashion veterans have a lot up their perfectly tailored sleeves.
10 things you didn’t know about Alexa and Flora of Ohne Titel.
- Ohne Titel is pronounced [oh-nay TEE-tle] which is German for “without title.”
- Alexa and Flora met in 1999 while attending Parsons School of Design.
- Flora is still thinking about her meal at Petrelle in Paris.
- Alexa has a soft spot for the Opera.
- Flora is an avid reader of the magazine World of Interiors.
- Alexa admires Giovanna Battaglia’s personal style because “it’s classic but bold, with a great sense of humor.”
- Flora owns a “Nuked Kid on the Block” t-shirt. It’s just like any other NKOTB t-shirt, except their faces are melting.
- Alexa’s go-to date spot is a little french bistro in Williamsburg called Le Barricou. *Note to self*
- Flora gets inspired by people watching. So you better mind your style because next season’s Ohne Titel collection could be inspired by you!
- Rome is Alexa’s favorite city and Ethiopia and Iceland are on her travel hit list.