With several brides-to-be and a few seasoned marathon runners, fitness is always a hot topic here at our corporate office. As schedules get busier, new inspiration is a must to keep us focused and in-shape. Here’s a list of what’s motivating us this Spring.
- Inspiring Playlist: Calvin Harris, FUN, Rihanna, Neon Trees and Gary Clark Jr. are just a few of the artists on our upbeat INTERMIX Spring Training Mix.
- Favorite Fitness App: Our current fitness obsession is the Nike Training Club App, which gives you a (free!) personal trainer at your disposal. With customized workouts that focus on key areas, the ability to listen to your own music, and the option to watch a demo of the exercise at hand, this is the best thing to happen to us since Tracy Anderson’s Mat Workout video.
- Party Workouts: With beautiful people working up a sweat to fun dance music, we’ll happily be spending our Saturday evenings at one of the nightclub inspired fitness classes held at Barry’s Bootcamp and SoulCycle. Much like your go-to nightclub of the moment, these parties have a cult like following, so be sure to sign up early or get on the waiting list.
- Our motivation mantra: “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy—I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
- Post-workout Snack: “The Blueberry Power Smoothie” recipe from the Beloved Green blog keeps us full and energized until our next meal.