With the temperature dropping, there’s nothing we love more than warming up to a delicious cup of hot chocolate. We came across this mouth-watering recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate on The Pastry Affair. We tested it out and can assure you this delicious recipe doesn’t disappoint!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- hot water or milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, cocoa, powdered milk, salt, and cinnamon
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature
- To make the cocoa, fill the mug half full of hot cocoa mix
- Heat the water or milk to boiling and pour into glass on the top
- Stir to dissolve with a spoon, and add marshmallows or a pinch of cinnamon to top it off!