Atlanta Store Manager Kelly Miller fills us in on which food festivals, art exhibits and spooky fall traditions we should pencil into our calendar this October.
- Feed your sweet tooth at the new upscale dessert bar and lounge, Flirt Desserts, on Howell Mill Rd.
- Grab your girlfriends and head to “Scarecrows in the Garden” at Atlanta’s Botanical Garden for an evening filled with food, cocktails and art.
- Visit the “Picasso to Warhol” exhibit at Atlanta’s High Museum that showcases over 100 works of art from 14 of the most iconic artists of all time.
- One of our favorite hair salons, Dry Bar, is opening on West Paces Ferry. Their menu of blow-outs including the Southern Comfort and Mai Tai, is almost as delicious as the Taste of Atlanta happening on Oct. 22nd and 23rd.
- This weekend, Callaway Gardens will host the inaugural Harvest Moon Festival, a four day music and food festival featuring celebrity chefs and live performances by some of your favorite bands, including the B-52′s, Mat Kearney and Shawn Mullins.